Friday, May 28, 2010

my best friend just died this morning.. :'(

Kuci was his name. My best friend. Eventhough we only knew for a few weeks but he left a big hole inside my heart. Not only mine but my family to. Especially my lil sister. He died tragically in an accident early morning. 27/5/2010. Imagine this, he woke me up almost every morning. He would come to me n start rubbing his body against my leg. He even licked my toes. Haha.. When my parents were out to work, he accompanied me watching TV, had lunch together, even took a nap together. He loves lo to sleep on my shirt that was folded on the floor. He was a very lovely and independent cat. My family loved him so much. It was a huge loss. his toys and everything, we kept it nicely in a cupboard. Left untouched. He will always be in our memories. I'm speechless when I saw his dead body lying on the road just beside my house. I cried all the way to work like mad. And my lil sister kept on crying everytime she tought bout him. I think that is all i need to say. Whatever it is, life must go on. We'll miss you.. With full of love from me and my family. R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment