Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dear Bloggers..
There's a point in life when u get tired of chasing everyone & trying to fix everything.But,it's not giving.It's realizing that u don't need certain people & all of the drama tht they bring!
"Let me solve ur question about 5% of myself"

I'm extremely known as Sya_Mimie Azizan or Mrs.Syazyn Fis , born on the 20th of January 1992. Who always won't care about what is in ur mind n hate to knw smthing tht is out of my business! I'm one of God creation's born to be a fashion lover also adored all pinky n grenny stuff n surprisingly,by seeing it naturally n spontaneously make me crazy by screaming out loud on tht time. I guess u hv no point to feel jealous of me who hv nothing to be compared off n pliz knw tht I'm not beautiful like u r,I am juz an ordinary gurl like others n love myself for being who I am. Sometimes,I can be a puzzle which is uneasy to be solve.I live my life by each catchy chapters with my own particular ways n it would bcome shine frm my close surrounding peoples. For me life ain't fun unless u'r in a good fight,but I'm not trying to be the best bcuz I realized tht I'm not perfect but I ever claim it to be. Futhermore,none of person in this world are good enough but I dare to be diff,then I like to make something looks great as I wanted to bcuz I want to be extraordinary.Only God knows me better,definitely u hv no rite to judge me fr who I am,what should I do or how should I dress. To be a diff label,I choose my own original style. I care much about the things I love for,it could be anyone or anything as a consecution,it's everything. I won't let them make yself left behind even it is juz fr a moment. I've a strong dislike for a stereotype person such as stupid paparazzi,fakers,haters,backstabbers,cheaters n good pretenders. These kind of people hv no place in my heart. Supposed u'r not necessarily change urself into part of them. Be grateful with wht God has graced to u in dis transient world.even though it will last fr a short time only. Somehow,people expect tht I'm a bumptious girl whenever I'm often being silent,actually they never knw tht my last solution is to avoid myself frm those hypocrites,'Fakers'are trying hard to be someone else and I knw some of them is the 1 of u here, especially fakers who always steal my stylelyxiouse but trust me, how struggle u try, u would never be me.Find for ur own idea or identity, wannabe's. I put my honour very limited for anyone who give me respect, well I still got my own patience level. U might see my real character which can be ur angel or devil, it is depend on how u show respect on me, as I am just a simple person, u serve me smart with politely manner, then I'll act like the most sweet girl, " Yes I guarantee it ". But,once u give me a shit I'll be ur nightmare. U'r a fuckin' bitch! what the hell do u want from me?? u deserve to get it u slut!! and I will start to mess ur whole life. So, don't u mess my life and pliz,make something that is not existed b4. like a ridiculous hideous story, hell yeah it won't work at all. Try it to someone else if it doesn't waste ur precious time. Keep on gosipping my life & love story because by doing that vicious circle things u'r just making me feel like damn hot celebrity. One more thing, please don't show ur face again, I feel very disgusted to look at u jerk. Lastly, If you wish me to feel down, you're the one who will be defeated, L.O.S.E.R.

" Never steal my style and be urself ..I am original!"

Mrs.Syazyn Fis

p/s;tanx to my frenz who update this for me..n special tanx to my hubby,who edited this n always support me frm behind!love both of u (:

No comments:

Post a Comment